MPO 12-Ribbon Optical Fiber Patch Cord, Multi-Mode Jumper Cable
|FOB Price:||US $5-10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5-10/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||6, 000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SOFC-12-MPO-MPO-OM3-02-00-0-10
- Type: Multi-mode Fiber
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Allowed Tensile Strength: <100N
- Certification: RoHS, ISO9001
- Sheath Material: PVC
- Connector Type: MPO
- Cable Diameter: Bare Fiber
- Application 1: Gpon
- Application 3: CATV
- Application 5: Optical Module
- Transport Package: Plastic Bag
- Origin: Wuhan, Hubei
- Application: Communication, Sensor, Medicine
- Connection Structure: MPO
- Allowed Lateral Pressure: 100（N/100mm）
- Core: Single Core
- Brand: OEM
- Fiber Type: Om3 50/125
- Cable: 12 Fiber
- Length: 1m
- Application 2: FTTH
- Application 4: Optical Communication
- Trademark: Seifree
- Specification: silica fiber
- HS Code: 85367000
These multi-fiber ribbon cables provide great advantages in size by offering up to 12 times the density when compared to the same size SC connector! Factory terminated and tested, these Multimode fiber optic cables provide significant installation time savings. A push-pull design is utilized for easy mating and removal. Fan-out assemblies are ideal for making connections within rack mounted or wall mounted fiber enclosures that utilize single fiber connectors. Available in 6 or 12 count MPO to MPO versions as well as MPO to fan-out assemblies utilizing LC, SC or ST connectors. MPO cassettes are also available.
|Cable||First End||Second End||Fiber Type||Pigtail Dia.(mm)||Fan Out Length||Jacket Type||Length|
|Connector||/||FC ST SC LC|
Why Choose us
1. Our sales man selected from technician, they can provide timely professional services. They will help you with right purchase.
2. They are trained in international logistics. They can cooperate with shipping agent precisely to provide the most accurate date/cost.
3. They are equipped with globe market vision, they will serve you according to your habits and market practices.
Type A - Straight (key-up to key-down): Straight-through polarity is typically for connecting patch panels. They are wired in a mirrored configuration, going from Pin 1 on one connector end to Pin 1 on the opposite end, etc.
Type B - Rollover (key-up to key-up): Rollover polarity is used primarily for connecting to switches and transceivers in 40Gb applications. In a 12-strand rollover polarity, the cable is wired from Pin 1 on one connector end to Pin 12 on the opposite end. Then 2 to 11, and so forth.
Type C - Flipped: Pair-Flipped polarity is the most commonly used polarity type for this cable, and typically used in cassette-to-cassette applications. Pin 1 on one end goes to Pin 2 on the opposite end, and 2 to 1, 3 to 4, 4 to 3, and so on. This is the default polarity option, but you can select your desired polarity from our drop-down menu above.